Sonntag, 6. März 2011

AFO + EFO

Hey,

I want to tell you about my last two weeks. From the 23th of february until the 27th
Tobi and I went to Kaprun for the Austrian Freeski Open. I was there with the K2 team
and we had a great time for sure. Thanks a lot for everything! Just the competition wasn't really good for me. I overshooted the second jump in my first run, so I crashed pretty hard and I injured my shoulder.
Tobi actually killed it, he got the last spot for the semifinals in the qualification, but in his second
run he also overshooted the jump and crashed really really bad. He injured his shoulder as well,
but a lot worse than me. So the Austrian Open weren't really succesfull for both of us!
I went together with the K2 team straight from Kaprun to Laax. Tobi went home because of his injury.
We had an awesome time there as well. The slopestyle qualification wasn't good for me though. I crashed
in both of my runs. After that, I stll took part in the pipe qualification and I made it to Semifinals. I was pretty surprised of course, because I actually never ski ppe. So there were 40 riders in the semifinal of the pipe and I got one of the last spots for it.Then I still got 29th place. I know, it sounds strange, but I'm stoked on that, because it was probably my fifth pipeday in my whole life.

That's it for Kaprun and Laax. Now I'm at the Krippenstein as a coach for a mountain action camp. We are
having a good time there. Next weekend it's time fot the Freeride Junior Worldtour in Fieberbrunn. I'm looking forward. So stay tuned for an upadate.

Hang Loose,
Lucas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen